So, anyways. A tribute piece to what can be argued as one of the best RPGs of all time, and a personal love, Chrono Trigger. And significantly different in style and taste from my CC image ( [link]
I kind of went for a cartooney-anime style; and fitted a planet in the background since nothing else seem to have fit. A few more remarks...
- Chrono's pose took the longest to settle on (still nothing special in the end...)
- Marle was the easiest to draw (but her bow was the hardest...I actually don't think the style of crossbow I drew exists or can exist...)
- Lucca was the funnest to draw
- Frog was TOUGH. Can't say I draw froggies all the time, so he was an interesting challenge.
- Robo is missing details... but who cares, he was tough enough.
- Ayla was both fun and easy to draw. Her fur has details, look close!!!
- Sorry to fans; Magus got the back-row treatment, and most of it is just cape. It sort of works for his character though, yeah?
- The planet's geography is wrong... lotsa clouds! cover it up!! x)
Photoshop CS2 only
24 hours for sure.
2009 © Square Enix
EDIT: bigger file; better effects - enjoy!